“A wonderful experience !” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 115 Activities in Kuala Lumpur
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Let us share our passion for Delicious Malaysian Food with You!Simply Enak is a young business providing Food Experiences in the area of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. We provide food walks in Petaling Street (China Town) as well as tailor-made Food Experiences. Come join us on a Food Experience bringing you to the most authentic places where you will taste the best of what Malaysia's cuisine has to offer!If you are interested in joining one of our food experiences do send us an email.We look forward to eating with you!
Chennai (Madras), India
“A wonderful experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I did this food tour with my mom and sister last year . We did a customized tour as we are from India and did not want to sample the local Indian food. Pauline was an excellent guide, she understood our preferences and customized the trip beautifully. We covered a lot of restaurants and sampled a variety of dishes. Its a great way to understand malaysian cusine at its very best
Loved every bit of the tour. Waiting to do another tour very soon

Visited August 2012

Perth, Australia
14 attraction reviews
“Very Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

After experiencing a problem with our first booking for this tour, which was beyond the control of the tour operator, Pauline was extremely professional in her approach to dealing with the situation. Whilst we were very understanding as to the circumstances Pauline insisted on giving us a free tour on our return to KL 12 months later. We thoroughly enjoyed the "Off the Beaten Track" tour and as such felt the need to pay half the normal fee as a compromise. Even better still we got two guides with Mark and Mimi taking us!

Visited July 2013
Perth, Australia
“Great food, and an interesting introduction into Malaysian culture.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My partner and I did the "Off the beaten track" tour led by Mark. He provided a great introduction into Malaysian food and culture; we tried some delicious food and was given some insight into the life and people of KL. We had an enjoyable afternoon, Mark gave us some great hints and tips for our further travels, and we got to try things and go to places we might not otherwise have got to do.

I recommend the touras a good foundation for your further eating and travelling around Malaysia!

Visited June 2013
Legian, Indonesia
“Really cool and unusual experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I did this food tour with Pauline and she has been amazing. Really accommodating to my time and my taste, I could see her pleasure to share her knowledge and make me discover new flavors.
She really focus to make me try food who fit my taste (I can't stand spicy neither seafood), but also my profile, as a smoker she had at heart to make me eat and drink detox aliments, explaining their benefits on the body.
A really enjoyable moment to do and I highly recommend to everyone.

Thank you for this afternoon Pauline, I'm sure to call you again if I come back to KL for another food experience :)

Visited July 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great food, great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The best way to learn about the diversity of food in KL - and taste it all! Guide Mark took us to the excellent Chinese, Malay and Indian place and opened our eyes to dishes we would have never tried without him. Marks knowlegde of and love for food really made this experience an unforgetable one.

All you need is an open mind and an empty stomach!

Visited June 2013