“Weekend stay for a medical seminar” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar

You added Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar to your Saves list
Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Tower 3 No 1 Jalan Pantai Jaya, Kuala Lumpur 59200, Malaysia   |
Ranked #34 of 276 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
“Weekend stay for a medical seminar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed there recently from 16 - 18th May. I find that the location of the hotel was very difficult to find, quite a number of doctors from out station have that problem too. The staff especially at the reception were very friendly and helpful. As it was a medical seminar, we had breakfast at the all day dining, the buffet was good, a good variety. Lunch and dinner were next to the conference rooms, I find a bit too much of MSG in the food . As for our room, it was modern and very clean and spacious. The only drawback is the fixed shower head in the shower stall, so we used the shower in the long bath, but unfortunately there was no screen so the floor got wet! And that was a Grand Deluxe Room! Going to the mall is quite near and they do have shuttle services for weekdays but not weekends, as MidValley Megamall is very near. Overall it was a pleasant short stay and my thanks especially to Anil for the lovely room!

Room Tip: Choose a lower floor as the lifts are a bit on the slow side.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Cindy Y, Hotel Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Peggy T

I'm looking forward to welcoming you back here in Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar.

Should you require any further enquiries, do drop an email to me at H7962-GM1@accor.com

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
phuket
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

New open Pullman is quite nice modern place on the "new" area call Bangsar, on the city side, far away from the old city centre. If you plan to stay at this place, think first as taxi could be expensive. Design of the hotel is definitively modern but not cold atmosphere . As this hotel is just six month old, maintenance is at the best, everything work well. Room are nice, well decorated, clear and functional. My favourite at Pullman Kuala Lumpur are the restaurant, I had eaten at the "La Cucina" Italian restaurant, food was good, little overpriced. The best is the Lunch and dinner Buffet, a lot of choice from cold to hot, spicy to sweet. Staff are friendly and helpful, we can say at this restaurant, we feel the french's food touch. Reception and lobby staff are well groomed, helpful and efficient, overall a nice short stay.

Room Tip: higher floor preferably
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Yoba2390

Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Hotel is famous for excellent service, good breakfast quality & various cuisine served special mention was Veg. food for person like me. the room was modern, beautiful & clean. Very professional attitude. Great experience.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, but the higher floors will give you excellent city view.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Cindy Y, Hotel Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Mitesh P

Warmest Greetings from Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar!

Thank you so much! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here. Your positive comments will only motivate us in delighting all our guests further.

Kuching, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I think this is a new property. Was there for 2 nights stay due to a function.

The room is nice, very typical for all pullman types of hotels. I am not too comfortable about the location though, I think it is a bit far from most of the shopping areas.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear AChee74

Greetings from Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar!
I would like thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us for our improvments and rest assured we looking into these shortfalls for future improvements.
I look forward to welcoming you back again to Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar.

Best regards

Hotel Manager

Been to Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar? Share your experiences!