“A place to work out the kinks...” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Spas
Attraction Details
Kuala Lumpur
9 attraction reviews
“A place to work out the kinks...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

that even my 11 year old loves. Seriously, we find it relaxing and certainly an activity that the whole family enjoys...have a foot massage while catching up with the weeks' events.

Visited May 2012

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Better than Good !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

It took me some guts, a couple of weeks and a girlfriend to tag along before we got ourselves Reborned ! We booked the last appointment at 10.30 pm, for 1.5 hour long Tui Na body massage at their Plaza Damas branch. When I rang for appointment I was asked if I had a preferred masseur as us girls wanted strong hands, not ! Long story short, I said to just give us the best and when we got there a little earlier than scheduled, i guess they already had the masseurs picked out for us. We were led to the first floor, pleasant and not at all seedy. The beds were separated by curtains which we drew halfway apart and soon we were on our fronts, covered by the massage treatment gown. The massage began from the shoulders, working it's way down. The reverse of most massages. A thin cloth coved over our bare shoulders and my masseur began with really strong, firm and wonderful presses which felt glorious. The pressure on my lower back and just above the bum was fantastic . Having done up to my ankles, he than oiled my back and this time continued with long, long strokes upwards. I was already in another world, glance at my friend and she too seemed like in heaven. I was relieved there was no massage on my breasts or private parts when I turned over. Phew ! I would not know how to respond to it, especially in that stateof bliss. When over, both my friend and I had a huge smile - it was not what we expected, it was better than good, our modesties preserved and boy, did we feel good ! We shall be back, errr tomorrow ?

Visited July 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
10 attraction reviews
“Foot reflexology gods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Their foot massage is insanely good. Would rank it an easy top five I've ever had- and I've had my share over the years. Costs more than other places, but worth it.

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Absolute bliss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Was recommended by our lovely taxi driver. Visit between 12-2pm for specials. I selected a 1 hour foot reflexology, 1 hour Tui Na massage and complimentary 20 minute fish spa and paid only 110 ringgit ($35AUD). I had an extremely sore neck and the tui na massage made me feel better. I also fell asleep during the foot reflexology, so that is a testament to how good this place is. The fish spa was a ticklish experience, however, my feet were smoother once the little critters had their feed. Would definitely be back next time I'm in KL.

Visited May 2012
Vancouver, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Reborn!!! Now in Foot heaven.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012 via mobile

The foot massage was amazing. Hard, thorough, exactly what I needed after spending a week in heels!!

Went to Bukit Bintang location - lovely ambiance, very clean. Proper spa setting. You'll pay more than the hawkers up the road offering reflexology, but this was worth the extra, without doubt.

Going to do the traditional massage too - will report shortly!