“Great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur

You added PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur to your Saves list
PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No. 1, Jalan Nagasari | Off Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur 50200, Malaysia   |
Offers & Announcements
Two Bedroom Suite Deal
Ranked #3 of 278 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

The hotel location is the best of all the hotels in the Bukit Bintang area. A short walk to to the shopping malls, Jalan Alor, food courts and bars and for late night munchies across the road for a good curry. i've stayed at this hotel 4 or 5 times in the past few years, enjoyed the stay this time. We had a apartment on a high floor , nice to have a kitchen , lounge and laundry facilities. The decor is good, beds are very comfortable and bathrooms are a good size.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Teekay1021, Director of Sales at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for returning to PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur every time you
came to Kuala Lumpur.

Your positive feedback and comment will be of great encouragement for the team to continuously strive to provide a service excellence to all our lovely customer.

Teekay Goh - Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Jakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

This hotel located in central part of entertainment of KL. Easy to reach, delicious breakfast, and friendly are the guarantee of this hotel. The minus part only without any panoramic toward KLCC..overall..I recommend this hotel as one of best in Bukit Bintang..

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying at the PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur during your visit in Kuala Lumpur.

Your feedback and comment is important to us as a continuous process of improvement. Once again, we thank you for staying with us and we hope you will return to the Serviced Suites in near future.

Tjæreborg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

The rooms at the hotel are large and comfortable and the staff is very helpful. The hotel is close to all the malls at Bukit bintang and close to the Raya Chulan-monorail which is very helpful.
There are 2 pools, but the one at the top is to prefer with great views and best chance to catch the sun.
Breakfast is good and expected and priced fair. The gym at the hotel is good, but dont train in slippers and the security-guard will come and ask you to leave. That is mainly why only 4 stars.
But would recommend stay at the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur as your preferred accommodation during your visit in Kuala Lumpur.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is the last stop for our honeymoon. Felt exhausted and tired, and this is the best place of our stay. requested quiet room as we were on our honeymoon, the hotel arranged flower petals on the bathroom, on the bed, and the most important is the congratulations and wishes from the staffs. The room is spacious and perfect. clean kitchen and most importantly quiet (in comparison with the 5star hotel that I stayed the night before). My husband commented that the gym is the best from the hotels we had on our honeymoon, and the pool was good, the hotel had 2 pools, one in level 2, and the other at the rooftop. The location is 10 minutes walking distance from Pavilion (shopping area) and 5 minutes walk to Jalan Alor (where the street food are). Staff were great, they always have stock of adapter, charger etc. we didnt have breakfast, so i cant comment on that.
But overall rating from me is Very Good, and I will definitely stay again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Teekay_Goh, Director of Sales at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur as your preferred accommodation and sharing your recent experience with our friends on Tripadvisor. We are truly humbled with your excellent score.

We just love our work by extending a warm and lovely welcome to our guests. I will definitely be sharing your feedback with the team and I am sure that they too will be as honored to received your review, as I am.

Once again, congratulations and thank you for visiting us.

Yours Sincerely,
Vientiane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here at the beginning of January for 6 days. Great location, close to Bintang walk for shopping and good restaurants nearby. Staff were friendly and helpful. The apartment we stayed in was very comfortable, clean and well maintained. Would go back if in KL again.

Teekay1021, Director of Sales at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for staying at the PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur. Our associates will be very happy to received your positive comments.

International
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I spent 2 weeks here recently and found it a really comfortable and convenient place to stay. The suites are spacious and well designed. Only once did noise from other guests in the corridor irritate me but hey the hotel was fully booked and it was Christmas Eve and luckily only lasted a few minutes. I did not once hear a thing from either of the rooms next to mine. It's less than a 5 min walk to the air-conditioned public walkway that takes you to with KLCC or the Pavillion shopping centres but the hotel also offers a one way shuttle service at certain times each morning...although I did not use this...I enjoyed the walk instead. There's a small supermarket almost directly across the road which stocks most things you might need. One thing I did find a little disappointing was the room slice menu but this is provided by the adjacent restaurant, not the hotel and Italian food is not what I felt like at the time. The cleaners were superb and I hope if one of the managers read this that they give Nasir a bonus because he really does go the extra mile. I must also congratulate all the reception staff I met and the maintenance guy who climbed out the window to Regis my air-con. Absolutely nothing was too much trouble for them. Good job. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for selecting PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur as your preferred accommodation. Our associates will be very happy to received your positive comments.

Cairns
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I spent 24 days at this hotel recently and, whilst theres a couple of things I know for next time, the service by the staff working at the hotel is their biggest asset.

Yes, the hotel is conveniently located in the city to everything you could want - food, shopping, attractions and just a good base for tour pick ups etc. Yes its clean, modern and 'user friendly' but, without good staff it would just be another good hotel in KL.

A few people stood out - Farida who cleaned my room every day on the seventh floor. Incredibly respectful, polite and just a gorgeous lady! Daniel and Ahmat (?? The man who has his lovely tattoo's on his arm well covered for work) who worked from the front desk, so helpful, always with a smile, no matter how annoying they probably thought I was and great senses of humour. Nothing was ever too much trouble, including translating for me when trying to change flight bookings and things. The security men out the front of the hotel were always pleasant with a willing smile and the lady who,signs you in for breakfast needs mention too - what a memory!

The complimentary breakfast was great. Lots to chose from and again, the staff in here were very nice.

I thought the room I was in was perfect for my length of stay and my needs. I had a studio and it was roomy (though I did move the couches to give me more 'floor' space) with a very comfortable bed. I had asked for a view of the towers when I booked months in advance but found this was not possible due to me having an early check in. I do wish I had pushed the issue as my room overlooked the pool and seemed to collect a fair bit of noise from there and the traffic but not so much that it was awful. Also, I didn't realise you had to request non - smoking floors and my floor was obviously a smoking floor so often the smell of cigarettes would waft into my room. I am an ex smoker who doesn't mind the smell of someone smoking but if you are really anti the smell, then request a non smoking floor.

Would I stay here again? Definitely. I'm going back in March/April and will stay here again.

Best tip: Don't purchase the high speed internet. Its much the same speed as the complimentary wifi and still slows to snailmail pace in the late afternoon and around 8 - 10 in the morning. Though in the evening its pretty good.

Try a coffee from Paper and Toast next to the lobby - great coffee, friendly staff.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for staying at the PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur. Our team will be excited to know your positive feedback, thank you!

Teekay Goh - Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur? Share your experiences!