We stayed at the Parkroyal Serviced Suites in Kuala Lumpur for four nights in early October 2012. The staff were very pleasant on arrival and we were checked in very quickly. We were given a room on the 5th floor, however this was a smoking floor. We asked if we could be moved to a non-smoking floor instead. There were no rooms available for the first night, however we were moved to a non-smoking suite on the 20th floor the next day and we were very happy that our request was accommodated.
Our suite was two bedroom, two bathroom, study, lounge, dining and kitchen. It was clean and tidy. There was a washing machine and dryer in a cupboard in the hallway which was very handy. The kitchen was equipped with a full size fridge and feeder, stove, microwave oven and all the other kitchen comforts aside from a dishwasher.
The king size bed in the master and queen bed in the second room were very comfortable and firm. The master had an ensuite with shower over the bath. Unfortunately the shower had a tendency to wet the bathroom floor which did not easily flow away to the drain. Whilst this was easily solved with use of towels, it was a little annoying. The view from the master bedroom windows was superb, especially at night with a view of KL tower. The views from the other windows in the suite were also fantastic.
We enjoyed the use of the sky pool and spas with view towards the Petronas Towers. Check out the view from up there at night .. so cool! The first level pool was also good, the temperature refreshing but comfortable.
Breakfast was included with our room cost. Like other reviewers we found the breakfast to be limited but still acceptable. Whilst there was no bacon, hash browns or sausages like many other buffets, there were eggs cooked any way as were cereals, fruit, yogurt, Danishes, toast and juice.
The location of the Parkroyal is excellent; just a short walk to Bukit Bintang, the monorail, the GOKL bus, Pavilion shopping centre and the other good shopping centers nearby.
Whilst there is a lot of life around the property, noise wasn't an issue from the streets below, nor was there any issue with noise from other residents.
I would recommend the Parkroyal suites to singles and families alike for good value, location, cleanliness, serviceability and overall value for money. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkroyal Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur is perfectly located in the heart of the city centre, adjacent to the famous Jalan Alor and Bukit Bintang, and within walking distance to the city's main business, retail and entertainment districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Venere so you can book your PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.