“Executive Suite at DoubleTree Hilton KL” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy DoubleTreeats Deal!
Ranked #18 of 274 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Singapore, Singapore
“Executive Suite at DoubleTree Hilton KL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

We have visited this property on several occasions and on the most recent visit just before the Chinese New Year, we stayed in one of the executive suites. The suite is very nice, spacious and relaxing. Bathroom was pretty large, with a huge bathtub and a separate shower area.

I wish to commend the Executive Lounge Manager Mr Thana and his team for their warm and caring service synonymous with the brand. He was always checking in with us to ensure everything is ok and one can sense his sincerity. We have had a consistently pleasant experience staying at this property and I am writing this review to convey our thanks and appreciation for the excellent service received.

This really is an excellent Hilton property with good management and very courteous staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Dear InvestorTiger,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted that you had taste our warm & caring service especially how Thana and the team looked after you upon check-in. They are great in service and asset to the team. Certainly I will pass on your recognition message to the team. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards Ian Barrow, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

We were greeted with freshly bake cookies upon check in. I arrive at 10am and the normal check in time is 3pm. Waiting is no problem at all as there is a food court of Indian, Malay cuisine is readily available at the hotel. You can find a bakery, Jaya supermarket, pharmacy and Subway. Perfect for those who prefer to stay indoors.

As for me, I rather venture out than waiting for my room, so I took the hotel shuttle at 11am, it arrives every hour from hotel to a few hot spots around the city. I went to KLCC to have lunch and there are about 30 different kinds of places to eat. Got into an executive taxi from the mall and it was only a 15 ringgit trip.

I only stay 1 night as I have a connecting flight the next day. Will come back for more adventure!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Dewi19,

Thank you for taking times to share your experience with us.

I am delighted that you & your family enjoyed the stays especially our delicious cookie at check in, and The Intermark facilities. I am glad to hear you were able to visit the city’s famous landmark, The Petronas Towers via our hotel shuttle.

I look forward to welcoming you when travels bring you back.

Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

stayed one night at this property and from the moment i arrived till i left the hotel 24 hours later it was a delight,
the welcome was fantistic. room excellent. very nice and all very clean. good strong free wifi.
the breakfast was one of the best i have had in the many kuala lumpur hotels i stayed.
the area very good , close the petronas twintowers and suria KLCC and a nice walk to pavillion shopping mall thru the covered walkway.
would definately stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear charlie819,

Thank you for taking times to share your feedback on the hotel.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed the stay with us and you found the location, hotel facilities and our breakfast buffet served in Makan Kitchen to your liking. I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you when travels bring you back.

Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

A very nice hotel, reasonably well situation in the CBD part of KL with nice facilities, comfortable bed, clean room and amenities. Service is good overall. Generally a better quality hotel to others that I've experienced in KL to date, whilst still not too expensive either. I would happily recommend this hotel to other business travelers who are looking for a hotel that is comfortable efficient and convenient.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Alan T,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stays with us and you found the location, hotel facilities and service to your liking. I thank you in advance for the recommendation, and I appreciated it.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you back soon.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Overall 3 day stay at hotel was very pleasant. Hotel is in great location and offers site seeing/ tour services as well.

Badrul Hisham from Concierge services was very helpful in getting tours organized and handling special requests for Kids.

Hotel has good dining options in the Makan kitchen for Vegetarians as well. Chef Prem was nice to accommodate requests and prepared delicious meal.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Ram V,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am happy that you had a taste of our warm & caring service especially how the team looked after you during your stays with us – certainly will pass on your message to Badrul and Chef Prem. They are great in guest service and an asset to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you & your family back.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stayed at in a beautiful room on the 33rd floor (executive floor). Uhhhhh-mazing view! Just breathtaking view of the rainforest-like big city. It's even gorgeous when it's raining! Check in was pleasant. The cookies at check in are delicious. They even delivered fresh berries and an artistic plate of chocolates (either for our honeymoon celebration or for being in an executive room). The room was so spacious I could do multiple cartwheels from one end to the other. Bathroom was also so modern, spacious and separated from the room with a floor-to-ceiling glass wall (with an option of an opaque screen). The executive lounge on the 34th floor is accessible if you're in one of the exec. rooms. The breakfast there is scrumptious. And the balcony on the lounge level has a great view too! Loved this hotel! We are now DoubleTree fans. Beds are incredibly comfortable.

Dear OMYGOSS,

Thank you for taking times to share your amazed experience with us.

I am delighted that you both had taste our warm & caring service - along with our delicious cookie at check-in and you found our Executive Lounge facilities to your liking. I trust you had a memorable honeymoon celebration with us and thank you for being DoubleTree by Hilton fans.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you back when travels bring you back.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We had a very pleasant 5-night stay here. The location is great with easy access to the Ampang station and a 10-minute walk to Suria KLCC/Petronas Towers and Jalan P. Ramlee.

The breakfast was the best my partner and I had in all of the hotels we've stayed in Malaysia so far with an excellent selection and great variety of food. The bar / lounge was nice and inviting as well.

The warm cookie while waiting for check-in was a nice touch.

Dear rckoala,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted that you had taste our warm & caring service - along with our along with our delicious cookie at check in. Also happy to hear you found our breakfast served in Makan Kitchen to your liking.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you when travels bring you back.

Regards Ian Barrow, General Manager

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur? Share your experiences!