We really liked this hotel. It's conveniently located near a metro stop which you can easily switch to from the airport line going to Sentral station. When you come out of the Ampang Park stop, facing the Ampang Park mall head to your right and then up the covered stairs and across the bridge over the street toward JP Morgan - very easy once you figure it out. If you're in other areas of downtown, however, it may be a cab ride back to the hotel at night, but no biggie. The hotel was very nice considering the price - large comfortable rooms and great service. We got to experience the included breakfast and cocktail hour at the lounge on the top floor which was outstanding. If we find ourselves in KL again, we already know where we'll stay.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our contemporary, modern KL hotel offers the perfect mix of convenience and comfort to business and leisure travelers alike. Guest rooms, suites and executive accommodations provide a long list of pampering guest amenities. You’ll enjoy LCD TVs, our luxurious Sweet Dreams bedding and HSIA. We have 5 restaurant and bars to choose from showcasing the best in Malaysian and international cuisine. You can also relax in our outdoor swimming pool or 24 hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.