gym small and very hot i did ask for the air con to be turned up but said they couldnt. breakfast was good, with the one exception of being able to get a cappuccino included with breakfast a bonus for us as most places we have stayed in kl all have a charge to your room account for it. house keeping was very disappointing with most items such as shower cap razor missing, desk staff certainly got onto it promptly only to find the next day same issues and towels not replaced etc... only took a phone call for it all to be rectified. front desk went out of there way to help us re book a room as we miss calculated our stay and was going to charge us $400.00 a night but told us to book on line where we got a room for $125.00 booking.com huge saving for us. will certainly go back for short term stay
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our contemporary, modern KL hotel offers the perfect mix of convenience and comfort to business and leisure travelers alike. Guest rooms, suites and executive accommodations provide a long list of pampering guest amenities. You’ll enjoy LCD TVs, our luxurious Sweet Dreams bedding and HSIA. We have 5 restaurant and bars to choose from showcasing the best in Malaysian and international cuisine. You can also relax in our outdoor swimming pool or 24 hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.