“Highly recommend this Hotel and Food.” 4 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   348 Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur 50400, Malaysia   |
Special Offer
DoubleTreeats! Fr US$105
Ranked #13 of 261 hotels in Kuala Lumpur
“Highly recommend this Hotel and Food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

For us this hotel had everything, shops galore, money changer, restaurants for every palate. The Mandak is by far the best restaurant with the best service ever. I spoilt myself today and went to the day spa in the hotel and I feel renewed. The front reception are not very helpful, anything we wanted to know we found out from the door man and the person out front who called in our taxis. Everyone at this hotel accept front desk have been very nice tous and made us feel so welcome, we even got to know our regular driver. We will be back next year in an Executive Room.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear mandy P,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you both enjoyed the stay especially the our Sweetdream room, hotel facilities &services. I have noted your comments on front desk staff helpfulness, and I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Certainly we will work with the team to improve all aspects of the hotel services, as it is important for all guests.

I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree chocolate cookie and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you both back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

1,222 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Very nice place, nicely located. Got placed in an execute suite which is absolutely gorgeous. I love the style of the bathroom with a shower/ bathtub room. A few (inconsequential) points: the music in the executive lounge - elevator style - too plain not to be noticed, and toilet flush could be more powerful.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear DomTC,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the stay especially the location, our Sweetdream room and rain shower. I have noted your comments on music background and washroom issue. Certainly we will work with the team to improve all aspects of the hotels service & facilities, as it is important for all guests.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

great rooms. excellent facilities. superb service. location close to KLCC without you being caught in the traffic jams. free shuttle service. what more can you ask for? my number 1 choice for KL definitely

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Dear Sevenage07,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the stay especially the location, our Sweetdream room, hotel facilities and services. I trust you both also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree chocolate cookie and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Maidenhead, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

We arrived from UK in the evening and had swift check-in. The hotel is in a nice safe business district of KL and 10mins walk from Petronas Towers. We had two interconnecting rooms which were big and clean. The swimming pool was a let down as shaded all day due to it being surrounded by massive tower blocks. As breakfast wasnt included, we ate at the Dome coffee house at bottom of complex. All in all a great beginning to our holiday.

• Stayed August 2012
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, August 26, 2012
Dear belgianbun,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the stay especially the location and our Sweetdream room. I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree chocolate cookie and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Exceptional. We were so comfortable we barely left the hotel for 3 days! The staff are so welcoming and friendly and the facilities are fantastic - particularly the day spa, pool & bar and restaurants!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Amy1309,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the stay especially our Sweetdream room, hotel facilities & services and how the team looked after you both. I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree chocolate cookie and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Location was very convenient and walking distance to major attractions such as shopping malls, restaurants and the Petronas tower. A friend recommended to stay at this place and we wern't disappointed, with the many restaurants and bars they have to offer we really did not need to leave the hotel for dining options. On arrival we recieved a welcome warm cookie which was abosolutely delish! :)
Concierge was very accommodating and willing to help and suggest whatever we asked, which was great.
Room was nice and clean and we just couldn't get enough of the bathroom!! We loved it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear tapasgal,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the stay especially the location, our Sweetdream room, rain shower, F&B restaurants & bar, and how the Concierge team looked after you. I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree chocolate cookie and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Seoul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Everything from check-in to check-out was perfect at this hotel. The hotel is in a new building just on the edge of Downtown KL. It is only a 10 min walk to the Petronas Tower and a quick taxi ride, or subway ride to anywhere.

At check-in they upgraded me to the Executive floor in recognition of my Gold status. When I arrived at my gigantic suite, they had a left out a plate of fruit and a box of gourmet chocolates. I was impressed. The room was well equipped with all the latest and best amenities. Wonderful hilton bed! The bathtub and shower were seperate and the toilet in its own room.

The staff were wonderful and attentive. They put on a lovely breakfast and cocktail hour in the lounge each day. Many of the staff were international which made for some nice conversations.

I can not fault anything about this hotel. Would return there the next time I am in KL without any thought. I am in hotels at least 5 days a month, and would say this is now one of my top choices.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Dear Robert F,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the stay especially the location, our Sweetdream room, rain shower, Executive Lounge facilities, and how the team looked after you. I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree chocolate cookie and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Regards Ian Barrow, General Manager

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur? Share your experiences!