What a dump, and priced similarly to better accommodation nearby. The place was dirty and depressing. Although ostensibly a holiday apartment there was not even enough cutlery and crockery for 2 people, despite a lengthy list of what was supposed to be supplied. The bedsheets were poor quality , more grey than white, and worn so thin the bottom sheet actually had holes in it. I did not investigate whether the black stuff in the tile grouting in the shower was dirt or fungus ! We had booked on the Internet, but what you see is definitely not what you get; to the management's credit they allowed us to book out after only night's stay.
- Also Known As:
- d-Villa Boutique Apartments Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- d-Villa Boutique Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D-Villa Boutique Apartments, a modern picturesque structure in the heart of KL offers brand new Service Apartments opened in 2009, designed to meet the demands of today's business, yet enchants the leisure traveler with an atmosphere of warmth and homeliness with services and amenities for both business & leisure pursuits. You will definitely experience a warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Budget Places, Venere, Agoda, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your D-Villa Residence Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.