Stayed here for 10 nights in August while searching for an apartment nearby. I would not pay the price my company paid for this place as there are plenty of low-cost hotels that are fairly similar in quality. However, not pricey by western standards(100$/night) with breakfast. Great room with a nice view, small balcony and a decent kitchen with dishes. Had problems with our internet, so they moved us into a very large place with a huge bedroom, living room and nice, big bathroom. Internet guy was very helpful and ended up staying in contact with him as he helped us with apartment tips and his cell phone guy. Lot's of amenities in building, including a super nice barber and a delicious arabic stand with amazing falafel for 4.5rm. The breakfast was OK, but very similar noodles and chicken nuggets/hotdogs every morning. The street hawkers in the rear of the complex has great chicken curry and cheap roti canai. Nice roof top pool with a great view!
- Also Known As:
- d-Villa Boutique Apartments Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- d-Villa Boutique Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D-Villa Boutique Apartments, a modern picturesque structure in the heart of KL offers brand new Service Apartments opened in 2009, designed to meet the demands of today's business, yet enchants the leisure traveler with an atmosphere of warmth and homeliness with services and amenities for both business & leisure pursuits. You will definitely experience a warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Budget Places, Venere, Agoda, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your D-Villa Residence Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.