I stayed there for three nights for my honeymoon. Great hotel with a great location. A walking distance from the pavillion malls and the twin towers. the room was large with a large bed, two chairs and a round table, a desk and a balcony. The view from the balcony was not impressive though. One thing is that for breakfast you had to stand a long queue till a table is free and to check in the restaurant with the room number which made me a bit dissappointed, but this may be due to the fact that it was during chrismas and new year... Overall, i enjoyed my stay there...would surely recomend.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royale Chulan incorporates contemporary services and facilities and features Malaysia's unique architecture. Guests have the opportunity to relax in one of the 402 rooms and suites or in any of the well-appointed serviced apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.