You really feel as though you are staying in a 5 star hotel here. We arrived late after a fight but the staff on reception had as check-in quickly. Our room was huge, on the same level as the pool which was very handy when we wanted a swim in the huge inviting pool.
We fancied a snack (it was 10pm) but not a full meal so we went to the beautiful bar on the ground floor and sunk into a lovely plump sofa and explained to the lovely hostesses (couldn't call them waitresses they were too beautifully dressed) and they produced a snack menu along with the drinks menu. We had 2 of the most delicious little freshly made hamburgers and fries beautifully presented on white plates and washed it down with 2 excellent glasses of Aussie red. Just what we wanted!
The breakfast buffet was one of the best I think I have ever seen (and I've seen a few) there was everything you could think of there, I love Indian food bit I wasn't up for it at breakfast unfortunately because it looked great. Stuck to the western which was very good, only lacked maple syrup for the naughty waffles (they had honey).
Ate at the french hotel restaurant one night, think it is called L'Hermitage. You really could have been sitting in a fine French restaurant in Paris, the decor was excellent, mirrors, Louis furniture, fresh flowers, just beautiful. Fabulous meal, with an amuse bouche to start and a sorbet between courses, really top notch stuff. Oh how could I forget the waiter was excellent as well, good English and happy to take a photo for us. Not that expensive for the quality of the food and the whole experience.
Every time we walked through the hotel we were greeted and smiled at by any staff we came across, even when we looked hot and exhausted! The concierge and his team were wonderful every time we asked a question they were happy to show us where to go and call us a taxis.
A really good big hotel experience!
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royale Chulan incorporates contemporary services and facilities and features Malaysia's unique architecture. Guests have the opportunity to relax in one of the 402 rooms and suites or in any of the well-appointed serviced apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.