I booked a package trip flight & hotel with American express travel services 2 rooms 4 nites for 6 pax....I decided to book another room (3rd room )...the hotel is about 5 mins. walk to pavilion mall...mins drive to twin tower,royale chulan is indeed a 5 start hotel,very classy...we enjoyed our night out at the hotel heritage club with local and Filipino band...both band are great perform multi lingual song hits...dancing dining and drinking...we tour the twin tower is very pretty at night with different international restaurant, we took a guided day tour to batu cave,kll tower ..our room are very spacious and elegant,from room to hallway,to lobby lounge...definitely I recommend this hotel...honorable mention our guided tour is very knowledgeable of the area which he was born and raise...
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royale Chulan incorporates contemporary services and facilities and features Malaysia's unique architecture. Guests have the opportunity to relax in one of the 402 rooms and suites or in any of the well-appointed serviced apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.