We recently had a 3 night stay with the Royale Chulan, returning after 2 years, its service is first class and the hotel interior is very pleasing, we loved our stay yet again. Centrally located to the centre of KL, it is in a quiet (reasonabley) street within walking distance to the major shopping centres and eatries. It runs a free shuttle to the Twin Towers which you should ultilise to save on cab fares. We ate at the Harka, down the the street 800m on the right, it offers a wide range to choose from, but be warned we always seemed to over order, suggest sharing with extras. After dinner the Pavilion is just across the road, use the overhead bridge to cross.
So if you want bang for buck the Royale Chulan is a excellent choice, you definately wont be disappointed with what this hotel offers. I have recommended it to a friend who was also impressed, other guests were also commenting how nice it was. I highly recommend this hotel.
Check out the Craft shop just down the road (200m) it has some beautiful Malaysian wares at good prices, it is tax free and sponsored by the government, bonus.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royale Chulan incorporates contemporary services and facilities and features Malaysia's unique architecture. Guests have the opportunity to relax in one of the 402 rooms and suites or in any of the well-appointed serviced apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.