The minute we arrived we were knocked-out by the beautiful design and decor of this palatial hotel. We were told it was designed as a Malay royal residence would be, hence the opulent soft furnishings and heavily-carved screens. Our suite was exceptional, consisting of: huge living area with white leather suite and flat-screen TV, balcony overlooking the pool, kitchen/ dining room divided off by the heavy, carved wooden screens, massive and very comfortable bed, dressing-room and luxurious bathroom. We couldn't have asked for more. The staff were just wonderful, nothing was too much trouble. Our whole stay was completely stress-free, we spent inordinate amounts of time lounging by the pool and admiring the views of the Petronas Towers (we did drag ourselves away from the hotel once, to see them close up!) We ate every night at the hotel, since there were 4 restaurants each as good as the next, and the breakfast buffet offered everything you could want from sushi and curry to patisseries and pancakes. Would so love to go back! Would recommend it as a honeymoon destination as despite the size of the hotel you never feel crowded.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royale Chulan incorporates contemporary services and facilities and features Malaysia's unique architecture. Guests have the opportunity to relax in one of the 402 rooms and suites or in any of the well-appointed serviced apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.