We stayed here for one night. The location is perfect. Explanation regarding the location: Taxis aren't expensive but they are just too much hassle and most of the times they don't know the city! Sometimes they don't start the taximeter and they ask you twice as what they should get. By using this pedestrian overpass which is not far from this hotel you don't have to get a taxi each time. There was a big gap between the window and the curtain that it was letting light in.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royale Chulan incorporates contemporary services and facilities and features Malaysia's unique architecture. Guests have the opportunity to relax in one of the 402 rooms and suites or in any of the well-appointed serviced apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.