Me and my wife stayed at the Royale Chalun for 4 nights
Wow what a place! Superb and impressive lobby, our room (standard) was incredible, like a smaller version of a presidential suite from a movie.
Great pool and fitness centre, some days we just didnt want to leave the hotel complex!
We ate almost all our meals at the downstairs restaurant (where the buffet is) but al a carte because the prices were very reasonable and the food always excellent.
The staff particularly in the restaurant were incredibly nice.
I can't fault the place, possibly the best hotel we've ever visited.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royale Chulan incorporates contemporary services and facilities and features Malaysia's unique architecture. Guests have the opportunity to relax in one of the 402 rooms and suites or in any of the well-appointed serviced apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.