We stayed here for 3 nights. We booked through hotels.com and there did seem to be some confusion regarding our booking. We had booked a studio, but with the booking issue we were upgraded to a one bedroom apt, which was great. The kitchen was well equipped, and the lounge had a good selection of magazines, and tv channels.
The bed room was large and bed was comfortable. We were on the 11th floor, and there was a but of noise during the night, esp on the Thursday evening.
We had read all the posts about the slow lifts, but we never had to wait more than a couple of minutes so no complaints there.
The breakfast was okay, your usual hotel fare. A few more cereals, fruit and maybe some yoghurt would be a good addition.
The location was good, about 10 mins to Pavillon Mall, and 10 in the other direction to KLCC.
The staff were friendly, and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically situated in the pulsing heart of the city centre, the latest buzz of the Golden Triangle stands at an impressive 30 floors tall with 316 rooms and an amazing sky pool with a spectacular view of Menara Kuala Lumpur.With convenience at their very finger tips, guests can relax in the comforts of their apartment which are furnished with King-sized beds replete with the softest linen, clear window-paneled en-suite bathroom with a view of the room for that spacious feel and luxurious Peter Thomas Roth bathroom amenities, a kitchenette with complete kitchen amenities, individually controlled air conditioning, electronic ceiling fans and of course, LCD TVs, a DVD-enabled audio system and a home theater system complete with an iPod dock and USB hub.With a choice between chic spacious studios, one-and-two-bedroom serviced residence, business-centric SOHO units and extravagant penthouse; Fraser Place has been the preferred home-away-from –home for many travelers. As we continue to provide both comfort and bespoke services to all our guests, we stay true to the Frasers Hospitality tagline of ‘Sincerely Fraser’. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.