“A MUST DO” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Way more fun than a pumice stone, let these Dr. Fish gently nibble at your toes, exfoliating your weary feet. Hygienic and wonderfully unique.
Gold Coast Australia
17 attraction reviews
“A MUST DO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Tried this for the first time and took a while to get used to but after half hour of fish nibbling my feet were softer than a babies bottom. A must do.

Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
Busselton, Australia
“Must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was the one pushing to get my husband to do it wit me. He's usually the squeamish one but he put his feet in straight away while I took 10mins just to dip my heal in. Then abut another 5-10 mins of almost having tears in my eyes from giggling so much, yep I'm usually VERY ticklish. Great experience, and I'd recommend to anyone that you have to give it a go.

Visited October 2013
Central Norway, Norway
“Fish nibbling at your feet. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

First reflexology for 30 min, then 30 min of fish frenzy. Both a very nice experience. Start with the small ones and then let the big ones have a go.

9 attraction reviews
“Worth a go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

An experience you really have to try once... my partner and I went to get our fishy experience here as we were in the Pavilion Mall and sort of killed two birds with one stone. For the two of us we payed 70mr for 30 mins to have our feet nibbled at by big and small fish! It takes a little getting used to if not a lot of getting used to but it pays off as by the end of it we were both really enjoying it. Not entirely sure if my feet are sparkling clean now but it was a fun experience and worth a go even if its just the once! As for concerns I did some research and the HPA (health protection agency - in the UK) advise that there is very low risk of infection etc but suggests you don't go if you have any little wounds etc and definitely don't go if you suffer from certain medical problems like diabetes. As for Kenko itself, it was clean the staff were polite and friendly and I would go again if I wanted my feet nibbled at...

Visited September 2013
Burleigh Heads, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Loved it. :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

This was the funniest experience I had all holiday. I put my feet in and being very ticklish just set about uncontrollable giggling. After about 10 minutes and a visit to the smaller fish it became very relaxing and enjoyable. The staff were helpful and friendly, the tanks were clean. A must do before while on holiday.

Visited June 2013