- Very near Berreceptionistquare.
- Good location and saves time for quick SG-KL trip.
- Got two (2) 7-11 nearby.
- Aside from Berjaya Times Square, there's also another mall (forgot the name) so lots of choices if you want to shop.
- Room is clean. Nice comfy bed.
- Friendly Filipino receptionist.
- If you don't mind walking, you can walk for about 30+mins (almost 3km) to get to Petronas Tower. There are malls or eateries along the way so can explore the places as well.
- TV remote not working.
- Aircon takes time to get cold in our room.
- Basic breakfast (they serve you the food themselves, not buffet type).
- Also Known As:
- Classic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Classic Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classsic Inn is strategically located in the centre of Kuala Lumpur, a few steps away from monorail station, near to several shopping mall and Bintang Walk. All place mentioned are within 15 min walk. All rooms have window and come with private bathroom equipped with high-pressure hot showers, individual-controlled air-conditioning, color TV & IDD telephone. We provide laundry service. Wifi & Internet connection is also available 24hr. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Classic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.