Stayed at The Gardens hotel for 2 nights.
1. Adjacent to The Garden and Mid Valley shopping mall so good if u wan to go shopping
2. Room is quite comfortable
3. Separate bath and shower and toilet
4. Pre dinner spread at executive lounge is good (5.30-7.30pm). Didn't manage to try the afternoon tea (available 2.30-4.30pm)
5. A range of pillow is available for selection and the feather pillow is good.
1. Service is poor for a 5 star hotel. e.g: checked in at 3.30pm and was told that room is not available, laundry send in the morning and got back the nx morning after calling them several times to check for status, inform hotel to clean room and after we went out for a few hours, no one came and clean the room
2. Breakfast food is so so only
3. Difficult to find parking as the hotel doesn't have its dedicated parking slot for its guest (spend about 30 mins looking for parking space after each time going out). There is also a RM5 parking fees that you need to pay each time u exit the hotel, no complimentary parking.
Overall it is an ok hotel but not worth its 5 star rating. Good to stay if you wan to shop and ok with the room charges.
- Also Known As:
- The Gardens Hotel And Residences
- Gardens Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Gardens Hotel Residences
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to meet the needs of business and leisure travellers who seek an enhanced stay, The Gardens Hotel & Residences - St Giles Luxury Hotel is centrally located in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur within the precinct of The Gardens, Mid Valley City. Its strategic location combined with unpretentious and warm Malaysian hospitality transforms your ordinary hotel stay into a totally fulfilling experience. The hotel's 647 premier accommodations with 448 elegantly furnished guestrooms at The Gardens Hotel and 199 luxuriously spacious fully serviced residences at The Gardens Residences provides total comfort in well-designed and contemporary decor. Privacy is assured for hotel and residences guests as there are separate entrances and lobbies for each and yet access to facilities is seamlessly linked through the 5th and 6th floors of the complex. The Gardens Hotel & Residences - St Giles Luxury Hotel is the first hotel in Malaysia to offer a non smoking environment throughout its guestrooms and enclosed areas. Linked to The Gardens Mall, it is surrounded by a shopping haven featuring key tenants in the form of Robinsons, Isetan, Premier Golden Screen Cineplex as well as over 200 premium branded boutiques and international offices in The Gardens North & South Towers. Undoubtedly, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur is one of Malaysia's favourite destinations providing the most compelling leisure, hospitality, retail and office opportunity in South East Asia. With so much to offer and the world at your doorstep, The Gardens Hotel and Residences-St Giles Luxury Hotel is a smart and inspired choice to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Gardens Hotel & Residences-St Giles Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.