Stayed in this hotel back in November with family. We booked two apartments, two rooms each. Very pleased with the apartment layout, comfortable and most details are well thought of. The apartments are spacious, with long balconies, although the view is just looking at the mid valley mall below (and is noisy if the balcony doors are open due to the aircon exhaust fans of the mall below).
The rooms are comfortable, clean, each with a separate bathroom. Our only complaint is that the there was a problem in the tap water system, it was hot all the time! Had to call for repairs several times.
Location wise, as the hotel is literally on top of the Gardens Mall, it is really very convenient. The residences lobby is unassuming, which is fine, but security and staff is there to help.. Staff service was excellent, very helpful. We didn't try out the restaurant as there are a lot of options in the mall.
- Also Known As:
- The Gardens Hotel And Residences
- Gardens Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Gardens Hotel Residences
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to meet the needs of business and leisure travellers who seek an enhanced stay, The Gardens Hotel & Residences - St Giles Luxury Hotel is centrally located in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur within the precinct of The Gardens, Mid Valley City. Its strategic location combined with unpretentious and warm Malaysian hospitality transforms your ordinary hotel stay into a totally fulfilling experience. The hotel's 647 premier accommodations with 448 elegantly furnished guestrooms at The Gardens Hotel and 199 luxuriously spacious fully serviced residences at The Gardens Residences provides total comfort in well-designed and contemporary decor. Privacy is assured for hotel and residences guests as there are separate entrances and lobbies for each and yet access to facilities is seamlessly linked through the 5th and 6th floors of the complex. The Gardens Hotel & Residences - St Giles Luxury Hotel is the first hotel in Malaysia to offer a non smoking environment throughout its guestrooms and enclosed areas. Linked to The Gardens Mall, it is surrounded by a shopping haven featuring key tenants in the form of Robinsons, Isetan, Premier Golden Screen Cineplex as well as over 200 premium branded boutiques and international offices in The Gardens North & South Towers. Undoubtedly, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur is one of Malaysia's favourite destinations providing the most compelling leisure, hospitality, retail and office opportunity in South East Asia. With so much to offer and the world at your doorstep, The Gardens Hotel and Residences-St Giles Luxury Hotel is a smart and inspired choice to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Gardens Hotel & Residences-St Giles Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.