“I absolutely love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Albemarle
bx
“I absolutely love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2007

This was one of the best hotels I've stood at. The hotel staff was extremely nice. And you better believe that experience was mind blowing. The manager went of his way to please us. Thanks Paul!
The pool was excellent and the rooms were super clean thanks to Dorthy the housekeeper.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

• Liked — staff
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
wilmington, nc
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2006

Best Western in Albemarle, NC has to be the absolute worst hotel I EVER have stayed at. First, I was given what appeared to be a "former" smoking room, when a non-smoking room was requested. It looked as though it was non-smoking - however the walls smelled of stale cigarette smoke and there were burn spots on the carpets and the tub. The towels felt like sandpaper. When I crawled into bed that night, I scratched my leg on something sharp - only to find out it was a small piece of glass! The bed was so worn and weak that my husband felt like he was falling off from his side the whole night. Then to top it all off - I check my credit card statement and I was charged $40 in addition to the price of the room! They charged me $40 because housekeeping SAID that every towel in the room was stolen - down to the washcloths!! Give me a break! I called the hotel and they said that I in fact took all the towels! AMEX refuted the charge and I have since left it alone. There are plenty of other hotels down that highway in Albemarle, where I am sure that the housekeeping staff is not chain smoking outside the rooms and there are no pieces of glass in the bedsheets.

• Stayed September 2006, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Travelers are raving about these Albemarle hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2005

We have stayed at this hotel several times and continue to return. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. This is also a pet friendly hotel which is a plus. The rooms given to pet owners are just as nice as the ones given to non-pet people. The hotel is convenient to restaurants and shopping. I highly recommend Best Western and will continue to choose this hotel on our visits to Albemarle.

• Stayed November 2005

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!