If you're a first-timer to Japan, this hotel could be a bit of a challenge - about a 10 minute walk from Osaka station, not real easy to find (had to ask locals for directions), but once we were warmly received by the lobby reception staff and checked-in, we were most pleased. Yes, it's a bit dated, but elegant and clean. Our king-bedded room was fairly large, as was the bathroom (a deep soaking tub and a glassed-in shower). Lots of bath amenities, too. More literature and instructions in English would make this hotel international caliber. My only minor issues include not enough English TV channels, shower door that does not close well, slippery bathroom sink handles, and a tired carpet. But again, overall, a nice property and very nice lobby, reception and bell staff. I hope to be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The style of our hotel is reminiscent of the luxury and warm atmosphere of a European mansion, all with the magnificent view of a high-rise building. The decor is based on a floral theme, and each room decorated as richly as a suite. In addition, we have a full range of facilities including restaurants and banquet halls offering highly unique menus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Hankyu International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hankyu International Hotel
- Hankyu International Osaka