We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. It was very convenient for its proximity to Osaka/Umeda train stations. There is plenty to do in the surrounding area as it abutts Umeda's substantial shopping district. I have to admit, the Starbucks on the bottom level was also quite handy.
The rooms have a range of interesting little upgrades. The curtains are electronically operated, there is a TV volume control in the bathroom and the TV size is very big. Wi-fi is offered for free, along with LAN access. The room size is a little bigger than your standard room and the bathroom very big, resplendent in white marble. A host of upgraded toiletries greet you in the bathroom.
The service is of the type you only see in the most expensive hotels - people to carry your bags, hold open the lift for you and possessing of excellent knowledge of the local area and all amenities you need. The staff speak limited English.
If you get a great deal like we did, enjoy this opulent hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hankyu International Hotel
- Hankyu International Osaka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The style of our hotel is reminiscent of the luxury and warm atmosphere of a European mansion, all with the magnificent view of a high-rise building. The decor is based on a floral theme, and each room decorated as richly as a suite. In addition, we have a full range of facilities including restaurants and banquet halls offering highly unique menus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Jalan and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Hankyu International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.