Close to the train station so easy to get to from the train. Room was a good size. Very clean and quiet. Staff very, very helpful. The morning we were leaving it was raining heavily at 5.45am. They gave us umbrellas to use to walk to the station to catch the train to the airport. They said just leave them at the airport. Easy to walk to the Umeda Sky Garden. We caught a train to the Osaka Castle. Well worth the visit. Hotel close to eating areas and convience stores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), Rakuten and Venere so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International