Situated in the middle of Osaka and just in front of the Osaka Central Station this Hilton gets top marks in a lot of tiers. The service is outstanding. Everyone from the front desk to the house-keeping were very friendly and always willing to help. Even the Manager was always available for any enquiry.
The rooms are very clean and very spacious. The decoration is a typical Tatami style with modern and japanese elements that creates a nice environment to enjoy. The beds are really comfortable and you can barely hear any noisy.
The train station across the street is very convenient either to travel around or to buy something. It's a great hotel. The only thing to point out is about the A/C quality that creates a lot of dryness in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), Rakuten and Venere so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International