Hotel is very well presented with helpful and polite staff. Best bit is the location - above Nankai Namba station with great shops and top-end department store below. Just around the corner from Dotombori (best place in Osaka for foodies) and Shinseibashi (best for shopping). The quality of the hotel decor and facilities is great.
Nankai Namba is an excellent location if you are going to Koyasan - we caught a train from here to Koyasan for an overnight stay. We left excess luggage at the hotel and picked up the next day on our way back before heading off to Kyoto. It was very nice of the hotel to keep our luggage an extra night after we checked out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka is a five-star luxury hotel ideally located in the heart of Namba, Osaka’s most exciting entertainment, shopping and dining district. The hotel sits above Namba station and is the only Osaka hotel that offers a direct link to Kansai International Airport with the Rapid Express Train taking just 30 minutes door-to-door. The nearby subway serves as a convenient mode of transportation to many of the popular tourist destinations such as Kyoto, the ancient capital of Nara and the picturesque Kobe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten and Tingo so you can book your Swissotel Nankai Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Swissotel Nankai Hotel