I splurged for a King Executive Room and it was huge! The bed was extremely comfortable and there was a lot of room to walk around, work at the desk, watch television, and have a drink by the window. Definitely not a cheap room, but i wanted to be pampered.
The executive suite on the 33rd floor was immaculate. The breakfast was good, but the evening hors d'oeuvres and drinks were perfect! The staff were extremely attentive and helpful and I felt extremely welcome in the suite. It was very nice to relax with a view overlooking the area after walking around all day.
It's a beautiful location and if you can get a deal, I highly recommend it. If you're getting the normal rack rate, then it's not so much of a bargain. That said, I'd gladly splurge again if I wanted to stay in the area again.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Hotel
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Swissotel Nankai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka is a five-star luxury hotel ideally located in the heart of Namba, Osaka’s most exciting entertainment, shopping and dining district. The hotel sits above Namba station and is the only Osaka hotel that offers a direct link to Kansai International Airport with the Rapid Express Train taking just 30 minutes door-to-door. The nearby subway serves as a convenient mode of transportation to many of the popular tourist destinations such as Kyoto, the ancient capital of Nara and the picturesque Kobe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Splendia, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Swissotel Nankai Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.