“Highly recommend this group” 5 of 5 stars
Review of All Star Osaka Walk - Day Tours

All Star Osaka Walk - Day Tours
3-1-1 Umeda, Kita-ku | Meeting at : JR Osaka Station 1F Osaka Visitors' Information Center Umeda, Osaka 530-0001 , Osaka Prefecture
+81 90-9303-8537
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 19 Tours & Activities in Osaka
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore modern Osaka,its traditional back streets and food. We'll show you what makes Osaka shine! Please see our web site for the details! We Love Osaka tour 3 hour Tour,every Tue,Thu and Sat.(except Aug, 27 Dec to 5 Jan)Meeting place:Osaka Visitors' Information Center Umeda in JR Osaka station ground floor, Meeting time:9:50 AM, No reservation needed. Tour fee adults ¥3000(plus subway fee ¥420)students¥2000 (plus subway fee¥420)children¥1000 (plus subway fee ¥210)Wonder Osaka Tour(6 hour tour,reservation required)Tour fee:From 10000yen per person up to the number of travelers. Chinese,Korean and French guides can be arranged. Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Kobe Private Tours are available. Please contact us!
Manila
18 attraction reviews
“Highly recommend this group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I got in touch with Minako weeks before to help me plan our tour for my family. She even gladly Skyped with me just to organise things properly and discuss how we were as a tour group. Our customised tour went very well. I highly recommend All Star Osaka for your touring requirements in Osaka.

Visited December 2013
Allstarosaka, 広報担当マネージャー at All Star Osaka Walk - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you very much for your review.

We are so glad to hear you are satisfied with the group tour.
We try to provide a good service to each group although their requests vary.

Hope to see you again in the near future.

Ookini!

ALL STAR OSAKA WALK

Hong Kong, China
3 attraction reviews
“Private Foodie Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We had a private 3 hour foodie tour with Minako and had a GREAT time. She was knowledgeable, helpful, great sense of humor and a real pleasure to be with. We tried so many different foods which Osaka has to offer including the infamous 'Fugu'! We asked her for recommendations of restaurants to go to for subsequent meals in Osaka, two of which we tried and they were excellent! She really knows her stuff and helped us navigate the subway system which set us up for the rest of our holiday in Japan. Do not hesitate to use 'All Star Osaka Walk' if you are looking to learn more about Osaka in a fun and interesting way!

Visited February 2014
Allstarosaka, 広報担当マネージャー at All Star Osaka Walk - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Thank you so much for your review.

We try to be flexible to our guests so we are glad to hear you enjoyed the special 3 hour foodie tour.

Ookini!
Seoul, South Korea
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful time in Osaka”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I went on a day tour with Ichiro and a night-food tour with Minako. Both of them were friendly, fun and knowledgeable. They were very convenient as they picked me up at my hotel and dropped me off after. They were also very quick and detailed when when responding to my emails. I really enjoyed my time in Osaka, and I wish I could have stayed longer. I would strongly recommend All Star Tours to anyone traveling to Osaka.

Visited January 2014
Thank you very much for your comment.

We are glad to hear you had a great time here.

Osaka has different attractions according to season.
Hope you visit us again. We have a lot of things to show you.

Regards,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
12 attraction reviews
“Request Email Address”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Hi. I would like to enquire regarding day tours. Appreciate if I can have All Star Osaka Walk's email address.

Thanks.

Visited January 2014
Allstarosaka, 広報担当マネージャー at All Star Osaka Walk - Day Tours, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for contacting us.
Here's our email address.
info@allstarosaka.com

We are looking forward to seeing you in Osaka!

Singapore
“Real insight into Osaka Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

My family engage them 2 days before hand and they are very prompt in replying. This is our 3rd visit to Japan so we wanted to see the country from a local perspective. They are flexible enough to adjust their itinerary to suit our timing.

We join the Food tour and was introduced to the local specialties. Minako was our guide and she was a wonderful guide. We especially enjoy the local market tour where we tries the very tasty Kobe beef and the very fresh soYa bean drink. We were also introduced to the specialty of Osaka - the knife.

We like the place so much that we return 2 more times to the market on our own. A very big Thank You Minako.

minak0, Public Relations Manager at All Star Osaka Walk - Day Tours, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for your great comment!
We are very glad you really enjoyed our food culture.

We'll make our best effort to introduce Osaka as "the food captal" to the world!

Thank you so much and hope to see you again in Osaka.

All Star Osaka Walk tour guides