This place is located in a prime part of Osaka near all the shopping and eating places you could ever want to see. The rooms are large and have everything you have at home. The gym was nice and the girls at reception are amazing. We found Japanese people to be sooo friendly and helpful and the girls at Fraser residence were great! The rooms are clean, spacious and well equipped. The bed was really comfy and I have nothing negative to say about the rooms or location at all. The only downside was breakfast which was abit weird and not very nice but that is not worth me rating this place less than a 5 star. Like others we went to a pancake café just opposite the hotel and it was excellent. Also the man who makes the Japanese egg pancake/turnover things on the corner next to the hotel is great and at 130 yen they are excellent value.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the First International Serviced Residence in Osaka.Ideally located for business ana leasure, just 2 minites from the airport train staion.Ideal for long term stay as well as short term, from 1 night.Fully equipped with Kitchen, and connected WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.