Checked in room 404 during April 2014. (spring season)
- Awesome sakura tree from the window.
- Still able to receive Wifi from 2nd floor.
- Receptionist able to speak english well.
- Centralized location. typically you can just wander around Gion, Kiyomizu, Pontocho until night without having to worry about transportation.
- 9/10 point.Generally I do not have any complain. Just the aircon/heater will somehow auto off constantly. And yes,i will visit this Hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, JAPANiCAN, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), Rakuten and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Kyoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.