- Beautiful. Good atmosphere. Nicely renovated traditional house.
- Quiet, peaceful residential neighborhood.
- Free bicycles (Only five or six available, can book in advance, we did but the owner somehow didn't reply our emails. Not sure if you can adjust the seat heights; we did not because they might need tools / spanner).
- Very close to nearby Centou (銭湯) : 笠の湯.
- Location. It isn't the most convenient place you can find, but might be okay for shopping if you're used to biking. Note there are quite a lot of slopes in Kyoto, especially true for the famous temples.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Makuya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.