It's about 10 minutes walk from Kyoto Station or take bus #9 or #28 and get off at third stop, lot of local buses come by frequetly, friendly staffs eager to help with directions and bus routes, the Japanese style breakfast was average, had both western & Japanese style rooms, western style room was more spacious, Japanese style room was interesting but making the bed daily was a chore, overall enjoyed the stay.
- Also Known As:
- Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura Hotel Kyoto
- Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura is designed like a traditional wooden townhouses in the past and combined with modern-style life. Located in the heart of the city and offers touch of japanese cultures." Feel you're living in Kyoto while you're travelling" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.