“Good location and friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Tokyu Bizfort Hiroshima

Save Saved
You added Hotel Tokyu Bizfort Hiroshima to your Saves list
Hotel Tokyu Bizfort Hiroshima
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10-1 Mikawacho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture 730-0029, Japan (Formerly Tokyu Inn Hiroshima) (Fukuromachi Station)   |
Ranked #14 of 107 hotels in Hiroshima
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Good location and friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

During a recent fellowship I spent two nights at the Hotel Tokyu Bizfort. It seemed newly refurbished, something that other reviewers have commented on, and definitely has a sleek, modern appearance.

But what of the amenities? I had a room to myself which featured two double beds. The room seemed large to me, and I was completely satisfied with the amount of space. In particular, I'd like to mention that the bathroom is quite spacious, and had very nice shower pressure...if that's something important to you. Also, beds in Japan tend to be very hard compared to western mattresses, but I found the bed at this hotel to be softer and more comfortable.

Breakfast is served in the morning, and was kind of disappointing. It consists almost exclusively of pastries and breads, everything from croissants to herb rolls to garlic bread with sausages inside (sort of like pigs in a blanket). However, there is very little besides that; some soup, hard boiled eggs, and either noodles or meatballs completes the selection. If you're someone who doesn't want to load up on carbs, this is not the breakfast for you. They do have a large assortment of tea (this being Japan that makes sense), and there's a cute little espresso/cappuccino machine for those who want fancy drinks.

The staff was helpful and friendly. I don't speak Japanese, but there was always someone who spoke enough English to assist me. I never had to deal with the concierge, so I can't speak to that. The location of the hotel is very good, as it's walking distance from a number of shopping districts, restaurants, and sights to see.

Besides the breakfast, my only other criticism is that the elevators are S-L-O-W. I know that might seem nitpicky or whiny, but there were times where I would wait three or four minutes for the elevator to arrive. It's not like this is a towering hotel, either.

The fact that I'm resorting to criticizing the elevator tells you that, all in all, this is a nice place to rest your head. I'd recommend it for business or travel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Northants
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night as part of a tour of Japan. Room very small. Small restaurant so get there early if you need breakfast before you go out. Plenty of hot water and toiletries. Not much more that I can say.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Saitama, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This hotel was refurbished last year, it looked like a brand new boutique hotel. Our room was a non-smoking one on the 9th floor. We had breakfast every morning, which wasn't much but was fresh, croissants, bread, salad and soups.
The location of this hotel is just great, 15 min easy walk from the Dome memorial and 5 min walk from Downtown, that we liked a lot.
Reception staff was nice and very helpful. They answered for all questions we asked. I recommend this hotel both for families and couples, you will not regret staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Tokyo, Japan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

We got a special deal here and were really pleased with the location and convenience of the hotel. We didn't eat at the hotel - just used it as a base for various adventures - but it has everything you'd expect from a Japanese business hotel. Our one (biggish) complaint was that the heating was on (despite being November, it was pretty warm) and there was no way to turn it down / off as far as we could see. It made for a couple of pretty uncomfortable nights' sleep.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2008

This was an ok hotel, location wise its pretty good but the overall hotel is very tired. The rooms need a facelift and the beds are pretty hard. Even though we booked a no smoking double room there were none avaliable so instead of telling us we were assigned a smoking room. When we went downstairs to be allocated another room we were bluntly told there are no other rooms so we had to settle for a twin room. The rate includes breakfast which was ok but once again not great. Its a clean safe hotel but I think I would probably stay elsewhere

• Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hotel Tokyu Bizfort Hiroshima? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Tokyu Bizfort Hiroshima

Address: 10-1 Mikawacho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture 730-0029, Japan (Formerly Tokyu Inn Hiroshima)
Location: Japan > Chugoku > Hiroshima Prefecture > Hiroshima > Fukuromachi Station , Chudenmae Station
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 107 hotels in Hiroshima
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Tokyu Bizfort Hiroshima 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, JAPANiCAN, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Tokyu Bizfort Hiroshima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Tokyu Bizfort Hiroshima, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.