Location, location, location. If you are doing tourist things in Hiroshima, like the Peace Park and other sites, this is the place to stay as it is in walking distance of it all. The rooms are big and comfortable. Crowne Plazas have sleep relaxation amenities (eye mask, bath salts, herbal green teas, etc.) that help you chill out, in addition to the usual in-room tea, coffee, soaps, shampoo, etc., plus robes, and plenty of pillows on the bed. There's a desk area and a chair so these rooms also make it convenient to work in, which I did.
This hotel is an ~1200 yen cab ride from the train station. The staff is super friendly. Five restaurants are on-site making dining easy. The breakfast buffet is extensive. My only food/beverage warning is that beer is $10 in the lobby lounge area, which seems a little pricey and is cheaper in the in-room mini-bar. The seasonal desserts are adorable (think bears filed with mousse, pumpkin mousse with Halloween ghosts in October, etc.) and fresh and delicious. I'd stay here again the next time I'm in town.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Crowne Plaza Hiroshima Hotel
- Ana Crowne Plaza Hiroshima Hotel Hiroshima
- Crowne Plaza Hiroshima
- Hiroshima Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima established in the economic and cultural center of Japan's Chugoku-Shikoku region, stands testament to city s renowned hospitality. Modern amenities, chic design and friendly, personal service awaits your stay at the hotel, one promised to be memorable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Jalan and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.