A typical corporate chain hotel with very efficient and courteous staff. Check in was quick and easy. We were fortunate enough to have a room on the 14th floor so had views of the river and was really quiet. Room and bathroom was a good size (unusual for Japan) and super clean, very well soundproofed so a great night's sleep.
They provide umbrellas which was handy and we requested a late check out which was honoured free of charge.
Perfectly located for Peace Memorial/Museum which is a 5 min walk across the bridge, mainline station is 20 mins by tram which stops 100 metres away.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Crowne Plaza Hiroshima Hotel Hiroshima
- Ana Crowne Plaza Hiroshima Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hiroshima
- Hiroshima Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima established in the economic and cultural center of Japan's Chugoku-Shikoku region, stands testament to city s renowned hospitality. Modern amenities, chic design and friendly, personal service awaits your stay at the hotel, one promised to be memorable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity and Jalan so you can book your ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.