“Very nice! A real taste of Italy and Romagna Region!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Russi, Italy
“Very nice! A real taste of Italy and Romagna Region!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

I was in Hiroshima 10 days ago and I've seen other reviews of TOTIDE wine bar.
So we decided to go with a coworker on a Saturday night to have dinner there.
With great satisfaction we found a real "corner" of Italy both for the food served (very high quality and workmanship) and for the 'atmosphere and the furnishings of good design.
Very good wine is served also for a single glass.
Moreover this is reasonably priced.
But what it pushed me to do this review was the warmth and 'welcoming staff (very friendly and helpful, although the place was full of customers).
If you are in Hiroshima did not miss' opportunity to visit it.

• Visited March 2012

Rimini, Italy
“A true oasis of Italy in Japan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

I've been in this restaurant just opened, with my Japanese colleague.
I liked the food and friendly service, I have tasted some wines, all very good and cheap price wine
Even the food is very good. Associations food / wine are excellent, especially the Sangiovese wine with cheese.
I very much appreciated the atmosphere in the restaurant, at the same time elegant and simple, which reflects very well the Italian style of old inns, revised in modern times.
Although far from Italy, for a few hours, I felt at home.
The only negative note is the small dimension, would be perfect if it was larger.
Recommend to all the pizza, cheese and pasta. All wines are Italian and very good level, especially Massellina

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good wine and food,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

Totide is a great place to meet friends or to go for a romantic evening, it's a very very lovely place!!! Their wine are FANTASTIC, and what about the price!!! Very cheap! The food is great too. The appetizer menu is just fabulous......including the best bruschetta I have ever had! The staff was very knowledgeable about the different wines and suggested food pairings with each. All the wine and the food are from Emilia-Romagna, the region of the good food (parmiggiano chease), beautiful car (Ferrari) and excellent wine (Sangiovese).

Rimini, Italy
“Good wine very reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

I was in Hiroshima for business my friend suggest me this Italian wine bar , wine is very convenient and the atmosphere of the place really cool. I suggest to try the wide selection of cheese and my favorite wine Sangiovese Riserva , i do not remember the vintage. I also good pizza. I also suggest to try Albana di Romagna passito it is lime ice wine I tried in Canada and a good original italuan espresso at the end.

Rimini, Italy
“WOW ItalianWine at the cheapest price in Japan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

I found this newly open wine bar near Parco , they mostly serve Italian Wine from Emilia Romagna Region ( Italy) together with tipical food from this region ( Tagliatelle Bolognese, Parmesan Cheese, parma Ham , Piadina). But what surprise me are the price of wine only 400 yen for a very good glass of Sangiovese! For less then 2000 yen you can have UNLIMITED WINE FOR ALL NIGHT!
So for wine lowers this is the right place !