I echo some of the reviews that have gone before me. My personal thoughts after spending 2 nights here in November 2012:
1. Local is convenient if you have a lot of luggage and don't want to have to carry it around the city to find your hotel - you are 5 minutes away from Hakata Station.
2. Room prices are very cheap for Japan.
3. Free breakfast is reasonable.
4. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
5. Free laundry service is a saviour when you are backpacking!
Less good points:
1. It is a bit of a long walk into central Hiroshima if you prefer to stroll around a city.
2. The rooms are tiny, even by Japanese standards.
3. The building is designed so that there is effectively an atrium that is open to the outside. That makes the hotel very cold, and the rooms become stuffy as you ramp up the heating to compensate for it,
No massive complaints, but probably would give somewhere else a go when I return to Hiroshima next time.
- Also Known As:
- Urbain Hotel Hiroshima
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Venere, Rakuten, Asiatravel.com Holdings, JAPANiCAN and Hotels.com so you can book your Urbain Hiroshima Executive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.