Stayed for one night on a business trip.
This is a cheap hotel, and good if you are working in/around the XiaoShan Economic Development Zone - and is about 15kms from Hangzhou itself.
The room was generally clean, the staff spoke poor english. The reception is cramped and check in was poor, though the flower arrangement in reception was lovely. Breakfast was a little disappointing - but it was cheap (for a western (branded) hotel).
it does have a nice view of the Xianshan area, so that was pleasant. Don't think this would make a good holday destination though - the location is not appropriate.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xiaoshan is located at south of Qiantang River, nearby Hangzhou and Shaoxing and only 200km from Shanghai. The biggest airport of Zhejiang Province is located here as well. Xiaoshan has long history over 8000 years and Xiang Lake is called the sister of the West Lake. It has its own history. Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou is located at central business district of Xiaoshan, High-Long Plaza, just 20 minutes drive from airport and 20 minutes from Hangzhou central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.