Really can't complain - rooms are excellent: modern and well kept. The restaurant is fine - I felt like I was heading back to the sixties in terms of style... But in a good way! Well placed for the airport and attentive although a little ropey on English. Only gripe is that the concierge seems to be in cahoots with the taxis and unlike most of the hotels I stay in in China was very keen to arrange everything - expensively - off meter. A shame because other than that it's not a bad hotel and compared to city centre Hangzhou offers exceptional value.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xiaoshan is located at south of Qiantang River, nearby Hangzhou and Shaoxing and only 200km from Shanghai. The biggest airport of Zhejiang Province is located here as well. Xiaoshan has long history over 8000 years and Xiang Lake is called the sister of the West Lake. It has its own history. Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou is located at central business district of Xiaoshan, High-Long Plaza, just 20 minutes drive from airport and 20 minutes from Hangzhou central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.