This hotel is near the lake, a great attraction for Chinese people too. The building seems new and clean, the atrium is large. English is not well spoken, invoices are in Chinese. There is a pool and a sauna. I tried the sauna but it didn'd seemed really clean. There were towels inside occupying all the seats, of course i used a clean one. There was a waiter outside. He was continously asking something (in a bad English). He had 2 objectives: a tip for him (i gave him 2 eur, billed with the room) and to sell a massage. Everyone in China is selling massages to western people, this has been the first time that happened inside an hotel. The room was large and clean enough. Matresses were good. There was a safe, a frigo bar and ... something useful (and very expensive) in case you had night visits!
Breakfast was good. I paid 50 eur for the room (see pictures). In summary, an average Chinese hotel, I can suggest it but if you try sauna be careful!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Hotel
- Ramada Hangzhou
- Hangzhou Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Haihua is a four star international hotel overlooking the north eastern shore of the famous West Lake adjacent to the city's commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Plaza Haihua Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.