The hotel has grown old since we've been here about 6 years ago. It is not a bad hotel, but it is not very good either. Take a room with a lakeview, we had a room on the other site which had a view at an indoor courtyard. We didn't get any fresh air, which was no fun because the airco created a very dry atmosphere.
The restaurant is not very good. We didn't have breakfast because, despite of what we expected, it wasn't included and compared to the roomprices, very expensive. We tried the buffet once at dinnertime, that wasn't very good, we didn't like trying the a la carte-menu.
This all sounds bad, but it is not a bad hotel, just not very good.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Ramada Hangzhou
- Hangzhou Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Haihua is a four star international hotel overlooking the north eastern shore of the famous West Lake adjacent to the city's commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Plaza Haihua Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.