A one time opulent hotel that is now looking rather worse for wear. Room was executive king non-smoking, tiny room by modern standards, poor sound proofing could hear traffic all of the time (China never sleeps outside this hotel). All looking rather dated and walking through corridors is smokey, due to smoking rooms on same level as non-smoking which baffled me. Everywhere smells of stale cigarettes.
Plus side is nice choice of breakfast and places to eat. Very overpriced in my opinion as you can walk outside and eat for half price in similar surroundings.
As usual any imported beers are shockingly overpriced, but then again a coffee was expensive as well.
I got a lakeview room, I'll try and upload photo - yeah you can see the lake...just behind that huge building and that huge building and if you squint.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Hotel
- Ramada Hangzhou
- Hangzhou Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Haihua is a four star international hotel overlooking the north eastern shore of the famous West Lake adjacent to the city's commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao, Elong, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Haihua Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.