I went to the Four Seasons three times last year (which probably tells you everything you need to know!) and its facilities and service are truly outstanding. I have never stayed in a better hotel. Great experience from the team there with lots of professional, friendly but not intrusive service. My only slight negative is the gym which is a little small considering the scale and quality of every other facility in the hotel. The restaurants, gardens, swimming pools etc are fantastic. It is also a great base to explore the lakes and hills around the hotel by car, walking and especially by bike which we could hire from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In China’s most picturesque setting, Four Seasons reveals an intimate lakeside village, melding centuries of tradition with chic contemporary style. Convenient to business and shopping, discover a tranquil enclave, woven with ponds, streams and lagoons. Experience the gentle spirit of Chinese hospitality in exclusive private dining rooms and resort-style recreation, including two swimming pools and a cutting-edge designer spa. Deftly sophisticated Four Seasons care instills confidence and delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake Hotel Hangzhou
- 4 Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake