Stayed at Banyan Tree, Hyatt and Shangrila in Hangzhou before. The service here really impressed me. I expected some service slip ups - which has been my experience in China, but not here. All staff went above and beyond what we expected.
The breakfast selection was alright, I guess with not many rooms it's not practical to have a wide selection. It was adequate.
Slightly off the West Lake compared to Hyatt and Shangrila, but still walkable.
The quality of the Chinese restaurant surprised me - in a good way.
Would highly recommend it over Banyan Tree.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake Hotel Hangzhou
- Four Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake Hotel
- 4 Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In China’s most picturesque setting, Four Seasons reveals an intimate lakeside village, melding centuries of tradition with chic contemporary style. Convenient to business and shopping, discover a tranquil enclave, woven with ponds, streams and lagoons. Experience the gentle spirit of Chinese hospitality in exclusive private dining rooms and resort-style recreation, including two swimming pools and a cutting-edge designer spa. Deftly sophisticated Four Seasons care instills confidence and delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.