Missing Hangzhou and West Lake would be a terrible mistake if you are in Shanghai and staying at the Four Seasons was just incredible. The trip is so easy on the bullet train, and you will be transported to one of the most beautiful spots ever. Hangzhou, is a big city, but West Lake is heavenly and you feel like you've found a little bit of old China. The Four Seasons is one of the most beautiful places we have ever stayed. The staff was as wonderful as the beautiful grounds. We treated ourselves to a spa day and it was as lovely as everything else at this outstanding hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In China’s most picturesque setting, Four Seasons reveals an intimate lakeside village, melding centuries of tradition with chic contemporary style. Convenient to business and shopping, discover a tranquil enclave, woven with ponds, streams and lagoons. Experience the gentle spirit of Chinese hospitality in exclusive private dining rooms and resort-style recreation, including two swimming pools and a cutting-edge designer spa. Deftly sophisticated Four Seasons care instills confidence and delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake
- Four Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake Hotel Hangzhou