- Generally good. However, was lied that I have been upgraded to a better room at check-in when an upgrade was not provided as part of the benefits of an Intercon Platinum Ambassador. Not being upgraded is fine in itself but being lied upon is not.
- Value. Poor because one can book directly with the hotel and obtain a suite for <2000rmb with up to 7000rmb benefits. This is as advertised in the hotel lobby and picture evidence attached. I did not receive such an offer making my booking on the Intercontinental website.
- Spa at the top floor was great but a 60 min facial cost >1200rmb i.e. offering almost twice as expensive as the spa offered by Sheraton Wetland which is equally as good.
- Breakfast. Food was fabulous with wide variety. However, staff was skeleton thin, perhaps a ratio of 50 hungry patrons vs 1 waiter, resulting in poor services; 1) Split milk was not mopped in the entire period I was at breakfast 2) no warning provided for a wobbly table which I set on 3) no coffee served
- Location. This hotel is closer to the airport than Sheraton or Hyatt. However, area was quite deserted with no decent restaurants within walking distance.
3rd best compared to Hyatt Hangzhou and Sheraton Wetland