I travel in China on business every 90 days and have experienced a wide variety of hotels. Some, quite good and others you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. I look forward to my one or two nights in Hangzhou because of this hotel. I have always experienced a pleasant welcome, a room that surpasses my expectations, food that is of high quality and staff that are helpful and courteous. When travelling in a country where you don't speak the language and Chinese food isn't your first choice, this hotel offers a home away from home. I highly recommend that you give it a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonded to the architecturally unique Europe America Centre complex, flanked by first class office space and retail mall and situated at the prime Yellow Dragon commercial circle location; this 321 residences featuring studios, 1,2 and 3 bedroom options and houses a kaleidoscope of facilities and services. Minutes away from West lake, its surroundings and landmark scenic spots as well as dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oakwood Residence Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakwood Residence Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Oakwood Residence Hotel Hangzhou